Thursday, March 4, 2010

Topic for March 2010 – Appearances (part one)

Phrases and Vocabulary for Appearances:

Clothing and Accessories

I am wearing: 

a sweater with black, purple and grey stripes
a long sleeved black shirt
black jeans
a black belt with a silver buckle
black shoes (loafers)
black socks
reading glasses
two gold rings

My watch is silver and has a black band. It's face is black and white. 
I am wearing a silver necklace.

I am wearing:

a black blouse with ribbons tied into a bow at the sleeves
an Indian cotton blouse
a blouse with embroidery along the neck line
blue denim jeans
a brown belt with a brass buckle
grey wool socks
long dangling earrings.

Hair

My hair is short, black and curly. 
I have straight, black shoulder length hair.  
I am wearing it in a pony tail. 
I have a fringe.
My hair is shoulder length.
I wear my hair short at the back and sides.
I shave my hair.

Additional Phrases and Vocabulary

Its fashionable to wear skinny jeans, but mine are baggy.
  • shoe laces
  • boots
  • sneakers
  • suede boots
  • piggy tails
  • piercings
  • zip
  • button
  • press studs
  • wool
  • cotton
  • leather
  • rubber
  • brass
  • ribbon
  • singlet
  • long sleeved t-shirt
  • embroidery on the neck line
  • cuffs 
  • friendship band 

What are the teenagers wearing? 


What am I wearing? How is my hair?


No comments:

Post a Comment